Best Cucumber Salad - Weekend at the Cottage


Best Cucumber Salad - Weekend at the Cottage

My Aunt Alexandra first showed me how to make this, the BEST CUCUMBER SALAD, years prior. I've been appreciating and sharing the formula from that point onward, indeed, it's one of my generally mentioned. All goes to demonstrate, it's that acceptable. 

I as a rule have all the fixings in the ice chest, the main special case being the new dill. This year I'm developing dill in the nursery, so it's there at whatever point this plate of mixed greens rings a bell.

Ingredients & Amounts

1 cup of plain yoghurt
2 English cucumbers, partially peeled and sliced
2 cloves of garlic, minced
juice of half a lemon
salt and pepper to taste
2 tablespoons of chopped fresh dill
1 teaspoon of granulated sugar

Instructions


  • Wash and then partially peel the cucumbers in a striped pattern by leaving inch-wide strips of skin. Cut into ¼-inch slices and transfer to a medium-sized mixing bowl.
  • Add remaining ingredients and stir. Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately.


This article is adapted from this site.

Komentar